Thursday, February 28, 2008

Track Day, Tuesday, 26.02.08

"Track Day suka-suka: 5-7pm, 26 Feb. Pls confirm mau join atau tak... Ini last sebelum F1." - Sifoo Is sms all of us exactly 14:18:19, 25.02.2008. Good timing I guess; If my bike wasn't in the shop, I don't think I'll be writing this blog today. :P

I got the opportunity to test the Sepang F1 track a few weeks after buying my bike. So did Poji, and now I guess it's Bedah's turn. This spells only works with ZX6R. Period!. Bedah looks more like he had a cold feet rather than excited to get in the track. But few laps around changes all that.

 
I really like the way you have to enter the pit. It's dark. It's how every intro should be.

 
The line usually will be "These monster beg to be out there."... Nahh.. You're the soul of the bike, the man between the two wheels, you decide what to do with it. But believe me, these bike do like being punished, the more they scream the more you'll loving it. They are all bad girls. Play with them nice, you can be bad but never do evil.

 
Yeah... Bedah thinking of having fun, and Poji thinking of shaving up his slider.

 
Look how much fun Oscar is having.

 
The results...

 
"Chicken strips?!! Where? Where?"

 
Syam just became a dad, and his blasting all the way on the track.

 
Bedah and his new '08 ZX6R.

 
Lan smoking going out from the turn.

 
Fikir just right on his tail.

 
Yan.

(He's a man of few words.)

 
Experimenting different angle and position all the time.

 
Cheers to our SIC brothers who made this track day possible.

 
Mig made few turn himself.

 
In the time of silence and calmnest, the track and the sunset (not shown) is a nice sight to view.

 
7.15pm : Time to close shop.

1 comment:

Sembalap said...

Hi Fino..

Wow... track day in Sepang!!! I hope I can do it one day!!

Cheers,
Bona
http://bonadjalins.wordpress.com