Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lunch at Kari Kepala Ikan Kg. Attap

"Stupid internet connection goes slow these days. I think someone up there wanna slow down some blogs, and we get affected as well. Yeay... Keep up to good works guys, every breath in Malaysia is praying for your wellness! $%@#!!!" - Mat

Enough about politics, having a great lunch is much much better. I joined Fino, Poji and Eddy last week for a lovely kari kepala ikan (head fish curry) meal. Trust me guys.. these meal are just that good. The taste left u hanging for a while and make u want more. So I SMSes few guys for another great lunch these week, and the 3 lovely sifoos are up for it. A one serving are just nice for 5-6 person. Me, abg Raja and abg Is arrived there at 12. We need to wait for some more few more seats until 1. At that time, I don't think I could have count how many times have my mouth been watering. We reserve some cuttlefish and a ikan merah head. I'm worried the cuttlefish curry will be finished, the kuah is the best.


Not a lovely angle to snap the head. Cuttlefish curry are on top. When Fino, Eddy and abg Suindra arrived, we are ready to rock!


Hey... What's that? I want that too.


And Raja & abg Is side gets the vegy meal. Body language tells us all. Hehehe....


So are we ready?


Abd Suindra phrase doa makan like he's blasting his bike. Too fast for me to snap it.


Huhuhu....


Yeah.... He got the ultimate ending.


Thumbs up!
Abg Suindra : Yeah.. like u never taste it before.


The results. Alhamdullilah for the rezeki. It's the Otais who's paying the bills. Thanks a lot! My account for the next round, OK? It cost us RM 140.00 that day... fuel price hike do effect even our meal. I remember being charge about RM100.00 for the same set. But anyway it is a great experience. I'm out to Sepang now... Adios! Next week pekena Nasi Kandar Penang lak... :)

No comments: