Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is it time?


It's here and it's available. The 2008 ZX-10R Akrapovic EVO and Racing full system are here. List price starts at RM11K for the EVO (Titanium Pipes) and RM9K for the Racing line (Stainless Steel). For these price, my tip, ask for the best discount!. Not sure about the slip-on yet, but estimated not more than RM3K. 10 years ago I would never consider to buy anything worth this much just to pleasure myself. Praise to Allah, I could do so now. This is unnecessary, but if I get one I sure damn will enjoy the sound and power this beast gives me.

From this site, http://www.calsport.co.uk/Shop/Exhausts/Akrapovic/S-K10RFT5T-ZT~Titanium-Evolution-4-2-1-Complete-System---With-Conical-Silencer---Race-Silencer-Full-Titanium.html
it listed EVO Full system £1,348.20 (about RM 8,633.39), so the price over here are not that bad if you consider government tax, freight and installation labour.

Shown here is the Racing Line Full System with Carbon Fiber Muffler.

Have to ask for more info, but said here the authorized distributors only brings in the titanium muffler, I think Carbon Fiber looks much nicer. Power & performance for EVO and Racing should be almost equal but EVO line have 1.56kg weight advantage over Racing line. If compare EVO to the stock system, Akrapovic claims an increase of 14.9bhp and reduce weight to 7.28kg. Err.... I can't even keep those 161.3 horses down.



Worth spending that kind of money? Well eventually you'll spend your money anyway, so why not?. Thinking of a nice vacation with my wife and kid, but then after, I'll be dreaming of this again. :)







Wonder if they can insured it?

No comments: