Monday, June 16, 2008

Priceless Moment for RM 280.00

A regular track day fee in Sepang F1 Circuit cost RM 100.00. Ah Heng the photographer was there on the 5th June track day. He makes his living by taking shots of wannabe like me and sell them pictures at a reasonable rate. For my case, RM 100.00 for a package that includes 5 pics in high-res JPEG on a CD and 5 A4 prints. The fuel and 5 bottles of 100 Plus cost me another RM 80.00. So for the sum of RM 280.00, I got a priceless result. Doesn't sounds logic ain't it? - Mat


I guessing this shots taken at Turn 2. Ah Heng panning skills are great! A knee dragging snap would be much nicer.

Still guessing it's a shot on the Turn 2 exit.

Should be Turn 3. A worthy to be a wallpaper. :p
Click on the images for a larger view.

Turn 7.

Probally Turn 7 as well.

No comments: