Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 Kedai Motor Chear Open House

I was archiving my photo when I stomp to this photo collection. So I blog.

It was just last chinese new year on the February when Chear Motor made their open house. Chear Motor is located at Jalan Bukit Kuda, Klang. Amir, Najib, Remy, Apit and everybody who bought a bike from them gets invited. I just tag along, I came with my car together with Mud and Muaz.


Old school signage. They must have sweet memories with this signboard, else they would have taken it down already.

They are lots of bikers that night. I count head it must be more than 1000 bikes at least.


The open house is well organized. RELA help to control the traffic and the early bird could only wish they would have more parking space. This bikers not only double park, I think their quadruple it. The food are great. Upon arrival everyone register for a chance of the lucky draw.


The lucky draw goes all night. Too much prizes to be given out. The grandprize was the Ninja 250R.


All kind of bikers meets here.


View inside Chear Motor.


Loving and admiring the wheels.


Our beloved Remy won some draw as well.


Muaz was not in such luck. If he wants, he has to pay.
Chear also carries wide range of accessories and gear too.


It is really a lovely scene inside a superbike store.


Trying out some outfit. Muaz feels like it's a garage sale with all the crowd. Pity they ain't throwing a discount coupon.


Our agenda ended with a nasi kandar... as always.

No comments: