Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kuala Lumpur - Tanjung Lumpur Buka Puasa Ride 19th September 2008


List of participants :
From left : Abg Suindra ZRX1200, Najib Z750s, Tok Mat GTR, Tok Mat +1, Abg Mat Nor, Damien +1, Damien ZX14, Epol ZX14, Abg Aziz FRJ1300, Bedah ZX6R, MAggie FJR1300, Pojie ZX6R, Allan ZX9R, Yan Z750, Fadhil CB400 and Mat ZX10R behing the camera.

It was an enjoyable ride. Tok Mat was leading the pack, I join him after RnR Temerloh and he blast his GTR all the to way Kuantan. Huhu... Not for the fainted heart.


Like a superhero.
I was gasping Tok Mat and Epol smoke.


Our meeting point. BHP Tol Gombak.
Don't worry, nobody open up a bottle in there. It is just so nice to get cooled on that bright sunny day.


Mr. Najib thinking way ahead to get ahead from everyone.


So sad for Amir, already geared up and ready to roll, but his bike disagree. He need to send his bike back to Ah Hoi due to problem arise from his rear brake. Not everyone have a bright day too, Hazmi's house had a brake in and Abg Man called up sick.

I'm not sure what Epol is thinking. But I bet it has got something to do with the tummy.


We stop, refuel and refresh (RnR Hehehe..) at Temerloh. Few other bikers stop to rest.


How much fuel goes in from Gombak to Temerloh? RM 10.00?


Huh? Still not stopping heh?


I can't record anything between the stops. I think Tok Mat is too fast.
We stopped at Tol Exit Kuantan to stretch anything that is need to the stretch.


Smoking is refreshing. But smoking is unhealthy. But smoking is nice. But smoking is a waste. But smoking is nice. See how nice factor overrules all.


Abg Mat Nor always smiling.


Arrival of Mr. Damien and wife, Allan just behind him.


All of us arrive just time for bukak puasa. The background sky is still blue. Tanjung Lumpur is about 20km from the Tol Exit. There's lots of people here, enjoying their buka puasa hour. The place that we go to is Ana Ikan Bakar Petai, the last end of all the restaurant there. Good food, nice menu and nice service. Thumbs up!


Why on earth do I snap an ikan bakar that is still wrapped inside?
I didn;t even snap enough food shots too.. maybe I'm that hungry as well.


Somebody is feeling the ride effect. Who?


I think I zoom in close enough. BTW, that mouth watering goes to the rice, not the ikan bakar. Huhuhu...


Mega glass.


More snapping after the meal.


More chit chat.


..and more chit chat.


Riding tips?


After the meal, head down to Kopitiam. A refeshing hot coffee is just what we need before heading back down again. But funny, everyone ordered iced coffee. I got myself an iced lemon tea as well.


We split into two groups. Some of us wanna stay at Kuantan a night. Me, Tok Mat, Abg Suindra, Yan and Damien choose to head home. Fuel up my bike and reset the fuel gauge on my GPS. This little tool is very handy.


Scene from RnR Temerloh. The was seven of us on five bikes. It's was 20min past midnight. And we had about an hour journey left to go.

No comments: