Saturday, December 27, 2008

Akrapovic Evolution Full System for 2008/09 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Having tried the Akrapovic Hexagonal Slip-On with Akrapovic optional link pipe, I can say they are pretty awesome and worth the upgrade. I'm planning to upgrade to Akrapovic full system maybe early next year. There are two types. Racing and evolution. To summarized the differences with these two system, the Racing Line is made from a stainless steel pipes and the Evolution series is fully titanium. You can have two choices for the ZX-10R for racing which comes with Titanium mufflers or Carbon Fiber. And for the Evolution series, you can have the same choices with the Racing Line, but another special model is the CZ type, it comes with a conical shaped muffler.


The CZ Type Akrapovic Evolution Full system.


One that I had in mind. Carbon Fiber muffler looks awesome on an orange ZX-10R. Carbon is my first choice for my previous slip-on actually. But since they only had the titanium muffler at that time, I don't really mind. This time I would like to get as what I prefered to have.

Akrapovic claims an increase of 14.9hp compare to stock model and a weight saving up to 7.28kg. Hmm.... I wonder why do I even consider to spend all this money just for an exhaust system? Too much poison.

No comments: