Friday, October 24, 2008

Futsal!!!

Well, finally, we played futsal! I was amazed with Najib for bringin' his whole team. Without him and his friends, I don't think we could ever build up one futsal team. I set up with bro Kiff on Wednesday to play at section 13, Petaling Jaya. Like before, it almost got canceled as usual. But Najib saves the day. And yes, finally I played!

Playing on a 3 court is not for a lazy guy like me.
I don't think I could survive 10 minutes.


Najib and his gang, about 11 of them including me.
So we up for 5 a team. They arrived about 10:30pm and the next free court is an hour later.


My wife and kid joined me. But since it's getting late, I have to sent them home first.


Pojie. Lot's of skill action coming from him.


Told you.


A cigarette is a healty way after a great exercise.


Full of funs.


Err... about the cigarette, I'm bluffing. This one does the job.

Then after, we head down to Section 14 for a mini TTS. It was raining. But we're not bikers that night, all of us drove.



This guy love to pose.


Maggie goreng then after. Hmm... need to play futsal every day la like this.

No comments: