Monday, October 20, 2008

MotoGP Sepang F1 Circuit 2008 - Part I

Huhu... MotoGP is in town! I couldn't slept the day before. I know I have to wake up early but my eyes aren't tired. Finally I force them to shut at 5am. And at 7.30am, I'm fresh again. I meet up with Abg Suindra and Fino and we cruise to RnR Nilai where we meet Sifoo Is, Pojie and Epol. Few more bikers are there as well. I parked my bike in front of a bus full of student. They ask my permission to take picture and if OK to jump on the bike. I remember once I'm used to be like this too, so how could I say no.


I'm sure their are having fun.


So here we are. RnR Nilai, we need to be at Petronas Sepang Circuit by 11am. So plenty of time to chit chat and breakfast. We are still waiting for Bedah and Amir to come.


135lc is the hottest kapcai now. And they are hot as well. A group of them on the way to enjoy the show too.


Then RnR Nilai is full of bikers. I count mentally about hundreds of bikes. About 10:30am, we pick up our gear and head down to Sepang.

Not expecting it, I saw Bedah slowing down in the convoy from behind. Pojie tried to aid him, trying to keep Bedah's wheel spinning but that would be just too hard on a superbike. He did say his fuel are low, the bet on reaching to Sepang doesn't pay. So I joined the sunbath and Pojie go to get some gas.


I guess I take out my camera and snap some shots. Bedah already says that standard can will have to go.. He's already a regular at Muzzy, MIVV, Termignoni, Laser, Akrapovic, Yoshimura, Two Brothers, Racefit, Jardine, Arata websites.


While I just find it's nice to snap some pics, Bedah practicing his panning skills. He's a fast learner. His dad love photography... Bapa borek, anak rintik.


Nikon awesome d700 with 24-70/f2.8 lens. Huhu... itu cari makan punya camera.


..and I'm in need of a 70-200/f2.8 lens, with a teleconverter please... please... The Sony lens price already dropped, but it's still unreachable for me.


Hey.. that's me. Naaahhh... that's looks like me. The ZX10R looks awesome on the road.. must be that what everyone is thinking when they see me huh? Muahahahahaa.....


The ZX6R not bad as well... (that's bcoz I've used to own one as well.. Muahahaha....again!)
Yeay... It's Pojie to the rescue. Thumbs up from him either reacts to my lens or it's AOK, everything will be fine.


..a one and a half liter should be enough to get to the next gas station.


All set up and ready to roll... No harm done.


At Petronas, Abg Ad, Din, Khairol and Hamdi are already there. Najib came with his bikers friend from langkawi. Thanks to Abg Rahman, we got ourselves a corporate suite. Will be comfortable enough for us. And air-cond room with monitors in a hot day like this enjoying MotoGP, nothing else could be better.


Din mod his GTR with some awesome gadgets. Note the round engine on/off switch, pack himself with a siren and flashing lights. If he paints it white and put some PDRM stickers on the side, I think he'll be unstoppable.


Too lazy to put my cam back in the pouch, I was thinking to snap some pics while on the move.
It's a bad idea... so this is the closest I can get.


Never snap like this while I'm on board. I want to snap like this while doing 250km/j. Can ah? Next 10 years I hope they'll make a bullet size D-SLR with Bluetooth/WiFi remote control. That will be just awesome ain't it?


So here we are. This is the Sepang executive parking are, and we are the executives. Hehe...


The man responsible for all of this the guy with the light blue Sepang t-shirt on the right side of this pic.


Abg Ad distributing the tickets. An hour before the 125cc starts.


We love to take each others pics.


People do love to snap themselves with bikes.


Nice and orderly mannered parked.


See.. see...


Epol the event manager.


Mr. Rahman, the man I shot his backside few snaps ago. Thanks to him again and Pemurah for making this happen. I'm amazed with his way towards friends, maybe his happy to see his friend happy. Otherwise I think it's just all too much trouble for this. Anyway I'm sure everyone appreciate his sincerity and all the trouble to let us enjoy the show.


One satisfied crowd.


...another satisfied crowd.


Make way for him... errr.. his side mirror cover must have left somewhere between Penang and Johor.


Some more public posing on our bike... no wonder Fino can't help thinking what's will happen to his bike.


Entering the grandstand area. More will come on the second part here :
http://300kmj.blogspot.com/2008/10/motogp-sepang-f1-circuit-2008-part-ii.html

No comments: