Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tireflys Part II

I've about about Tireflys here:
http://300kmj.blogspot.com/2008/10/tireflys-lights-for-your-wheels.html

It was sharp at noon, I went outside and had a cigarette. The postman came by and delivery a package labeled from USA. Hehe... I'm kinda happy because I know it's the Tireflys I've ordered October the 6th. Nothing to sign, I just waited until the postman left. That few seconds is kinda too long. Hehehe... I get outsite and take my cam... I'm feeling to blog it.


The package had my name on it. No tax because the parcel cost not more that RM 500.00. I option the priority USPS mail, so I had to fork about RM80 for the shipment. I don't mind, but wait until I had to pay my credit card later on. Hehehe...


I thought I ordered 4 sets, but it's actually 5, I ordered 2 sets of Microflys, since I thought it's the best to fit on the bike. The Tireflys Pro will actually look too big on the valve stem.


Hey... It's lid up when I lift it. Yup.. it's activated by movement.


Know you'll know it's kinda pretty small for the Microflys. Perfect for bikes.


This is the Tireflys Pro with 3 LED, so the size is a little bit bigger.


The one color Tireflys pro size.


Huh... this damn dog again. This one had personal issues with me.

I'll post how the Tireflys goes in actual action. Stay tune.

No comments: