Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tireflys / Lights For Your Wheels

I'm getting some of this. And it'll arrive by the end of next week.
We'll see how it goes. I'm trying my luck looking for a light for my wheels in a bicycle shop. But it ended frustrating. I even thinking of buying a sticker LED for handphones, but it gets activated by the phone frequency. So no luck there either.


Tireflys has some few range of product. Tireflys, Tireflys Pro, Tirelflys UV, Tireflys Microflys.
It'll looks cool.
I already change my valve stem to the angle one, but that's not stoping me from getting this fun stuff. Huhuhu....


The Tireflys Pro is made from billet aluminum. So I think it'll at least more durable for bike use. The sizing might be a little big for bike, well, that's what I said, will see how it's goes... And I can't wait.


The original Tireflys.

No comments: