Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kuala Selangor Ride - Tok Mat's Inlaw Tahlil

The story began at Sunvay Cycle again. I've announced the ride will be to Kuala Selangor, attending Tok Mat's sister in-law tahlil. So here we are gathered sharp 10am and waiting for some more members. Sifoo Is homesick since last Tuesday TTS, hope you'll recover ASAP. I'm hitting my keypad on Sunday afternoon, so I guess there's no Sunday ride huh? After raya I guess everybody is busy attending friends open house and such... Hehe.. Mana lagi open house boleh kami serbu ni?


Yup... busy organizing as usual for our Bro Epol.


He got something to say about his E90. But I think he'll wait for the right moment there.


We head down to McD at fifteen. Grabs some hot coffee before we start our journey. All of the sudden, I felt RM2.95 for a cup of tea is too damn expensive.. Might be because my account balance a now left 3 figures... Heh heh...


We do 200kmh only OK?
Believe me, that can be a believable statement came out from Tok Mak... I think everyone get off from their seat.. Hehe.. Kidding.

So we got off. I really need to find a way to document on-bike ride.. hehe.. without costing too much I hope. The journeys is like 40 minutes. From Subang we get out to NKVE, exit to Shah Alam, and get to Batu Arang. The road is a little bit bumby from there and it's a two way jalan kampung, have to be really careful since the junction is a little bit blind. There is a scene where Epol yell Maggie inside his helmet, suppose Maggie could hear him, but no incident really happen. Alhamdulillah.

So we safely arrive to Tok Mat place and we have to cross our bike on this :

I'm kidding again... If I got a million dollar in my account, and riding a GS, I'll give it a try. Actually this shot was taken after we eat and I was enjoying the beauty of our Malaysian nature.


But these boots is not meant for walking... on the footbridge.. It's meant only for show off and riding!




Our bikes enjoys the sunny shade parking space. I would too.


Arrived and relaxed. And ready for action.


Group photo to remember ourselves how we behave.


Some of the host family and friends preparing for guest.


Yeah.... Lunch is served.




The main menu is nasi ayam. The rice is cooked with gravy (is it the right word?) from chicken. The rice itself taste juicy chicken. I can eat the rice alone... but I'll be missing some more flavours. Nice done Tok!


Riding tips is always a discussion. Doesn't matter when and where.


But don't mind me. Hehe...


Still got kuih raya.


Somebody's eyes on us... I like this kind of shots.


Epol introduce what he's encounter this week. Eddy help him load a Garmin software inside his E90. He now know the convenient and easiness what this wonder device could do.


Mig is impress as well.


Now everyone is impress. TTS this Tuesday is specially for loading the GPS software. Get yourself ready. Huhuhu...

Time to go.. we salam our host and check ourselves to the nearest fuel station (according to Tok Mat). I think Epol got something to say here.. hehe.




Sentral ZZA filling station.


Ahh... the left is so relieving.. but the right need to be enjoyed elsewhere.

No comments: