Tuesday, January 6, 2009

East Malaysia Top Road for Superbiking


I'll try to review each of them in up coming time. I'll try to get videos, pictures and more stuff about the road. It's just a route which me and my friends would love to enjoy most, and I'm sharing it with those who read this. And it is not in any particular order.

I'm not suggesting for those who read this to go high speeding on it. Yes, sometimes I do break the law too in speeding. But please, safety is important, and should come first. This route are being use daily by the public. Most of them had a speed limit of 90km/h only. If you're too hungry for speed, get them on track, Sepang is the best. Lap the Sepang track at 2:15:00, and I salute you every time I see ya.

So, here it goes. My top rated route in East Malaysia.

1. Karak Highway, Selangor
2. Kuala Kelawang, Negeri Sembilan
3. Ulu Yam/Awana, Selangor
4. Bukit Tinggi, Selangor
5. Baling-Gerik Expressway, Kedah
6. Simpang Pulai-Pos Slim, Perak
7. Pos Slim-Gua Musang (Simpang Pulai), Perak & Kelantan
8. KPE (Kuala Lumpur-PutraJaya Expressway), Kuala Lumpur
9. Gerik-Banding, Perak
10. Banding-Jeli, Perak & Kelantan

I'll keep updating this post. More to come with more miles to roll.

5 comments:

barongan said...

Bro turn 17 tak termasuk sekali ke...he..he..he..!

matchip said...

Turn 17 tu untuk bangsawan je, bukan public road. Tak cukup criteria. Huhuhu..

BedahNooB said...

Felda Nenering - Pengkalan Hulu - Betong

matchip said...

Felda Nenering Pengkalan Hulu Betong kira international tak?

BedahNooB said...

x la, sebab kita ride sampai border je heheheh