Sunday, January 4, 2009

G.P.R exhaust for the KTM RC8 1190

Well I've already ordered this exhaust for my new bike, initially I want to get the Akrapovic full system but alas I couldn't afford the price tag so I opted for the G.P.R full system since it provides the closest performance gains as to Akrapovic. The G.P.R cost RM7k but it still cheap when compare it to the Akra's RM17k. Well I dont think of it as RM7k spent just RM10k saved.

I've also choose G.P.R because of its racing pedigree this brand has already proven it worth where it matters the most - Moto GP.

This Italian made exhaust claims a reduction of weight achieved by 10kg, with an increase of 7hp in power.

I'll bet the many more kilos is coming off me since I've to cut down on everything to afford my new 'Orange Beast'.



3 comments:

300kmj said...

Bapak mahal... Huhuhu

BedahNooB said...

compare dengan Akra aku punya consider cheap huhuhu

venugopal said...

Wow! This is a fantastic idea! and that model is simply excellent! Exhaust Shop Melbourne