Sunday, January 4, 2009

Planet Cycle Shop

Eddy couldn't stop talking about this shop ever since he got back from Penang last month, so out of curiosity I decided to check this place out. I asked Eddy to tag along as long as he promised me that we're not going to end up on the wrong side of the border, he cheekily agreed.

When I arrived there he introduced me to Kenny the owner of Planet Cycle Shop the authorized dealer of KTM for the Asia Pacific Region. I must admit that I was impressed with Eddy's networking, because everywhere he goes he can arrange sweet deals for you. I heard that his connection even stretches beyond the border. Maybe some of us can testifies to this hehehe

Eddy trying to convinced Kenny that he's Kenny long lost son.


Admiring the RC8


RC8 comes with 2 years unlimited mileage warranty

Brembo brakes and Marchesini rim is standard.

So is the Brembo master pump for the brake and clutch.

Aftermarket GPR exhaust.

Mat punya Kekasih Gelap

Eddy dan basikalnya

Nizam the guy who introduced Eddy to Kenny and
the owner of the Goldwing that Masri used to guide us
through Penang during NEC, and also Masri's brother in-law.

Overall this shop is truly a one stop KTM centre, sales, service and spare parts under one roof. I hope they will continue to improve on KTM's image and reputation in Malaysia.

1 comment:

matchip said...

Gambar tak leh size up. Tak best! Aku nak tengok kekasih aku dekat sikit.