Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm On Boycott for Israel & Their Ally (That's You Too USA)

When I was a kid, so far as I can remember, I always see my dad watch Dunia Jam 10, a local TV news, every day at 10p.m. The news covers most of the news around the world and the war between Israel & Palestinians too. I had to admit I couldn't understand them at first, and understood why my dad are so interested with the news. As years gone by, I then knew who is the Israel and who is the Palestinians. The Palestinians, الفلسطينيون (al-Filastiniyyun), suffering is nothing I could describe for the wrong doing of the Israel. The point is, the Palestinians had suffered too long. Too long as far as I can remember. Too long as you can read it in the history.



I promise today, I wont drink Coke anymore. And that's one of the list that I'm not spending for Israel ally. I wish to help Palestine by doing my part. Come, let all Muslim acts, we could shake their economy and they would hurt to finance their war. Dr. M used to say Jews rules the world by proxy. It's so true.

I know Malaysia doesn't want any business with Israel. But I wonder how the KATA product got here. And it is being sold by these guys, Eng Tong Systems Sdn. Bhd. If you guys know any other Israel direct product had come in here, do let me know.

I kinda felt to kept this blog just for biking, but this is something all Muslim would do. Spread the words guys. AllahuAkbar!

BTW, is the a www.boycott-made-in-usa.com? The link seems to be broken... always.

Update :
Dr. M :
"Israeli goods doesn't get into Malaysia except through Singapore, of course we allowed that to happened, I don't why..."
- The Star Online, 5th January 2009

No comments: