Monday, November 24, 2008

Awana Regulators

Well, I had foresee (hehe..) that sunday ride will be off this week. Abg Suindra just left the hospital, Mie and Yan are still bikeless, Pojie, Eddy, Najib, Amir & Epol where on their shooting trip, Fino tyre still unchanged, Sifoo Is gone AWOL, tough luck for the others too.
I'm at my inlaws place in Klang that night. A call on 1a.m. says trouble on my worksite in KL. Since it's late, I promise to take a look early next morning. I arrived there at 8a.m. and it turn out to be a false alarm. I thought I'll be skipping the ride this week, but looking at the clock, I think I could joined the early guys. They group at Mobil Jalan Kuching at 9a.m. I called them regulators because they never skip Awana. And most of these guys are fast rider.

I reached Mobil at 9.25a.m. Just enough time to fuel up my bike and shakes a few hands. Anyone are welcome to join. My case are just an example. If you need a ride on Sunday, just join in. They welcome you always. I shooked another group hands actually. By the time I saw Hj Dwen and greet him, they are all ready to move. There were like 10 of them at first. The count then add up when we reach Awana.


One of the most respected guys up there. Hj. Dwen left the Dwentinno Rossi image when he change his R1 to K6.


Another Otai who never misses Awana. Capt. Nik.


The fast guys. :-)


Chit and chat.


More chit and chat.

About an hour, the next stop will be Bukit Tinggi. Unlucky for all of us, rain start pouring heavily at Janda Baik. Everyone u-tuns at the BHPetrol station and I see they all wouldn't want to miss enjoying Karak while it's still on a sunny day.


Group back at Tol Gombak before everyone leave to their own business.

And it'll be the same agenda in next week.

No comments: