Monday, November 17, 2008

My first kneedown & kneedragging experience


November 16, 2008
Nilai, Negeri Sembilan

It was almost 11 when Mat text me that night asking whether I would like to join him & Gong at Turn 17 , I ask him who else is going because for me if Eddy & Pojie is not going then it wouldn't be fun. Suddenly I remembered Gong telling me when we were doing the NEC ride that I could knee down in just 10 laps of his now famous Turn 17. Out of curiosity I replied 'yes' to Mat even though Eddy & Pojie wont be there.

After a brief explanation and demonstration, I was suprised to found out that Gong's theory and method really worked and I could knee down in less than 10 laps.

Hehe this is just a teaser, wait for the full report, pictures and videos from Mat.
Coming Soon This November.



-BedahNooB-

8 comments:

matchip said...

Congratulation!

Aku nak nyanyi tapi tak ingat lirik semua...

Cayala Bedah! Awesome!

BedahNooB said...

Terima Kasih, credits to Mat & Gong :) I'm just a sponge absorbing all of their knowledge

fino said...

Congratulation bedah,
Lepas ni kita slide & dragg siku pulak

gong said...

congratulation bro!
jgn buat kat public road...hehehe

BedahNooB said...

fino: hehe next week jom turun turn 17 lagi la, nak try lean lagi n jolok siku hehe

gong: baik seafood ;)

matchip said...

Huhu... ajak tu. Camni next week lepas Turn 17, Bagan Lalang la... Amacam?

gong said...

100% agree

BedahNooB said...

aku ikut je :)