Friday, November 7, 2008

MIVV Suono Titanium

After using my bike for 8 month I finally decided to change my exhaust pipe. It was a hard decision to make considering all the aftermarket exhaust that was available. I researched all the brands, I listened to their sounds on YouTube and asked advice from all the 'sifoo' and after doing some soul searching I decided to get the MIVV. This brand is not well known here in Malaysia but it is used by Dani Pedrosa and Nickey Hayden on their Repsol Honda MotoGP bike. Went to the workshop after office hour and Mat joined me there.




The ZX6-R stock exhaust that is about to be replace.


Mat: Hmmphh... Akra aku lagi ringan lah!!!


Up close and personal, it's shorter compared to Pojie's Two Brothers.


The bike being striped down naked by Dewa and Adik while Amir gave a watchful eye.


Amir taking over from his 'apprentice'.


The exhaust comes with it's own fender eliminator.


Mat: Try takde exhaust dulu, baru jadi macam aku.
Bedah: Baik Boss.


Amir carefully fitting all the bits and pieces onto the bike, making sure nothing is loose or missing.


Now I have to think how to get home without waking up my neighbours huhuhu :p

Max Power Dynochart <-- Click

Max Torque Dynochart <-- Click

-BedahNooB-

No comments: