Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby & The Beast

Teratai really loves to see me work out the bike. I just finished cleaning it. Bugs and tars from the NEC ride leave lot of marks that needed an extra touch. When I pushed my bike in front of her, they seems to talk to each other. Hmm...


The Beast express like a beast suppose too. Wishes no part of entertaining a baby.


But on some part, innocent touch brings kindness to the Beast.


And a baby, is a baby, innocent and exploring, without knowing any consequences. I think she ask my bike to take care of me since I have to take care of her & her mom. :) I promise to always be careful! But I still want to have my fun. Hehehe...

The next day, when I step outside the door, I felt like modding my bike (this is not a good practice). I've always like some parts on the ZX10R which is finish in glossy black. I guess painting the chain guard and rear hugger would be just nice. Lan, who did Pojie's bike and Eddy's helmet came cross to my mind. He is good, and price is much much reasonable. His paintshop are located in Glenmarie, Shah Alam. I got a free time this morning, so I guess I'll be seeing him.


It's just a simple unscrew procedure.


Hmm... some like with the hugger, some don't. Oh well.. even I too misses the mudguard.


Disassemble the side cover as well, to give Lan the sample finish.


The Motul chain spray is really sticky. And my chain guard are covered by them. I manage to clean it with a gasoline, then only uses the car shampoo. I then take this three parts for Lan to do his work. Will see how it goes, it'll be ready by tomorrow evening. Yippy!

I'm sure everyone of you have watch the U-Mobile ad.
I really don't think it's that funny. "Correct! Correct! Correct!" is much more fun. :P



13.11.08 4:37p.m. : I came to see Lan the next day, but it has been raining the whole day and Lan was unable to do his work. So I hang out with him for a teh tarik.
What's funny was the situation is kinda same with the ad, except it was nasi goreng. And Lan end up getting a RM 1.50 nasi goreng.


"Nak setengah punya nasi goreng". Huhu... He got what they wish for.


Here's Mr. Lan. Creative hand and always cool.

No comments: