Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sticky : Ride to LAOS 2009!

I'm proposing a ride to Laos through Thailand. Any takers? We don't need to have a Dual Purpose bike to accomplish this ride, Damien ZX14 has proved that sportsbike can go there. Yes, its going to be long and hard but I think we should be able to make it.

The plan is to travel to Laos and on the way back stop in Phuket Bike Week during Songkran. It's going to be fun guys. If anyone has any other plan please share.
-BedahNooB-



Confirmed Participants :
1. Mat - kalau sempat aku beli GS la...
Tapi aku nak propose lain sikit, daripada kita patah balik, kita masuk Vietnam lepak Ha Noi pulak, lepas tu masuk China all the way to Guanzhou. Masuk Hong Kong boleh beli gear, balik kita naik kapal, kena 5 hari jugak atas kapal, sampai Port Klang terus.

2. BedahNooB -KLR650 / ZX6-R

7 comments:

matchip said...

Bro... Mari dengar cerita Damian dulu.

30km of gravel road all the way... Let get a DP and ride, your ZX6R those tires wouldn't survive it.

BedahNooB said...

Yeah he's going to say it was hard but the point is Mat it's not imposible.

I wanna use my Zixxer to go there and when I get back I'm gonna get myself a V-Twin beast hehe

matchip said...

Mesti la Bro... nothing is impossible.

Kos repair tu je tak leh tahan.. Hehehe..

BedahNooB said...

Hehe kita x yah la pergi masuk sampai border China and route2 yg susah, tapi kalau x sampai tpt tu x complete plak journey

matchip said...

Ha.. tau pun. Pasal tu mau ada DP baru cun, baru best. Kalu tak naik kapal terbang lagi senang.

Dalam pocket pun kena bawak at least RM6K, ada RM10K lagi la cun... Ada RM20K pergh... ada RM30K gila!!! RM40K.. aku gi africa. Hahaha..

fino said...

This is my dream, buy GSA in UK, travel across france,spain,middle east,india,china and back home. Because of the determination and making Malaysia proud, AP for the GSA will be given at the border. Only in my dream.

BedahNooB said...

Haha can I be in your dream also? but instead of giving me a GSA I'll get the Ducati Desmosedici RR and the special edition Toyota Tundra for my track day *drool*